As early as 1905 Kaweco had already manufactured the first writing instruments made out of metal. Products which were made out of silver or gold plated brass in the past, are made from aluminium today.
The "Stonewashed" version already has a used look. The "Raw" model develops a patina especially quick, because the aluminium is untreated.
The AL Sport series can be called a true survivor. The traditional design has been combined with modern materials and finishes. Kaweco AL Sport is made of solid aluminum using precision CNC machines. Each element is finally sanded and receives a matte finish. Despite the very light material, the pen offers the feeling of solid construction. Exceptional finish very pleasant to the touch.
- Kaweco metal logo
- Kaweco octagonal design
- Engraved stainless steel nib with iridium tip
- Kaweco ink feeder
- Body machined with CNC technology
- Made of solid aluminum
- Each part is individually checked
- Manually assembled
- All Kaweco pens can be used with small, international standard cartridges
- Nibs: EF(0.5 mm), F(0.7 mm), M(0.9 mm), B(1.1 mm), BB(1.3 mm)
- Closed/open version 10.5 cm / 13.5 cm